Next Wise Choice was developed right out of the trenches. Frustrated with endless cycling from one program to another, we set out to create materials that will offer the last program a participant needs. The amazing discovery was how practical it is for everyday use by everyday people!
Client driven, this curriculum has been proven effective in multiple settings. Together with the assessments, this program offers three core needs that all programs must offer: an emphasis on growing support systems, assessing 25 life domains and providing real ways to practice skills for mastery. Let us assist you in program planning or select from items listed below.
Immersion Workbook for Programs: This is a 1-year stand-alone curriculum for your program. Participant workbook and facilitator guides complete with treatment approach documentation and teaching outline. Available only through 40-hour immersion training.
- 40-Hour Interactive In-Person Immersion Training $1,600 (unlimited attendees) or $450 per person, plus travel .
- Alumni Training $325 per person.
- Includes extensive behavior-based pre/post assessments to track and report progress. Great for grant and donor reporting.
- 1 Facilitator Guide included with training (reproducible for all attendees).
- 1 Participant Workbook included with training. $140 for electronic version (reproducible).
- 1 30-Day Orientation Workbook included with training. $75 for electronic version (reproducible).
- PowerPoint or video lessons included for each chapter highlight main points and is excellent for use on-boarding new staff.
Greenhouse Workshops for Programs: This condensed version of the Immersion materials is ideal for programming less than 1 year in length, for outreach or small groups. The curriculum can be used as a stand-alone product or as a great addition to existing programming. Structured in a 12-week format, includes modified pre/post assessments to track and report progress.
- Training is not necessary but is recommended and available upon request. Pricing determined on program needs.
- Participant workbooks tie to established goals and provide accountability toward progress.
- Facilitator guide $45 (reproducible).
- Participant workbook $45 (reproducible).
Toolbox Worksheets for skill building: Don’t forget this important tool for teaching new skills step by step. All skills in this workbook are introduced and referred to in the Immersion Workbook. Participants write in the workbook, practice each tool and select the ones that will become a part of their toolbox. A four-step recovery plan includes 1) planning, 2) check-in, 3) wise mind worksheet during times of struggle and 4) recovery repair plan for relapses. Emotion regulation, self-care and many relational tools are included in the What’s in Your Toolbox? workbook.
Recommended for use with workbooks.
Comprehensive Assessments: How do you spell SUCCESS? Every service provider is asked this question. Those who fund our programs want to know that you are implementing effective strategies. With the Next Wise Choice assessments, concrete, measurable progress is able to be tracked and reported in 25 life domains!
Go far beyond tracking sober, employed and housed. The results from assessing does more than just track progress.
Be the last program your clients need. End needless cycling from one program to another by tracking more
- Develop a treatment plan from assessments.
- Track progress of treatment plans.
- Reports offered to communicate results to each individual.
- Reports offered to communicate results as an agency.
- Data driven decision-making. You can monitor efforts to determine if you need additional staff training or provide additional supports to engage clients.
- Based on historical data, you can now determine at the assessment stage the length of time to anticipate a client’s engagement in programming.
$125 for both the staff and client reproducible assessment packets.
Reporting services: We offer tracking and reporting services. You submit your client’s initial and reassessment scores. We provide reporting both at the individual and agency level. Each client is given a unique ID so we never see their names. We track this data for evidence-based purposes.
$10 per person – unlimited reporting includes the agency’s report.
Show your donors and grantors evidence-based progress. Use your data for strategic planning for your agency.